- Items For Sale
- **NEW** Halo 4/5 Master Chief "A la Carte" (piece by piece)
- Halo 4/5 Master Chief RAW cast helmet with visor
Halo 4/5 Master Chief RAW cast helmet with visor
These helmets are created from the same mold as the helmet currently being used by 343 Industries for their own Halo 5 Master Chief suit!
The opening is 6 1/2" wide (from ear to ear) and will fit most average + sized head.
The visor is included and will be separately shipped by Branfuhr Studios. Justin creates the absolutely BEST visors we have ever seen, hands-down. These visors are one-way, mirror tinted, and have incredible visibility. Please note: The visor does not have the hex pattern.
Each order includes the helmet, vents (2), lenses (4), detail pieces (4 sm, 4 lg)
The helmet casts are offered in two materials.
The first is straight Smooth-On Smooth-Cast 65D urethane resin for $225 plus shipping. This is the most commonly used type.
The second is an aluminum cold cast, using Smooth-On Smooth-Cast 65D and Aluminum powder. Our process for cold casting goes deeper than a simple dusting layer by adding a substantial amount of the powder to the first two layers of resin. The results of using this technique allows for a more consistent aluminum look, and also will permit a bit of sanding or other minor layer degradation to still have aluminum showing. The cost for this style is $265 plus shipping.
Please note that all parts are sold as RAW casts, and are created using Smooth-On's Smooth-Cast 65D urethane plastic. As with all RAW casts, some measure of work, materials, and tools, are required to finish the product prior to painting. This is what most consider the fun part, and where they will "bond" with their armor! Thickness of parts will vary, and some thin areas may be visible when held up to light. We do our best to minimize this from happening, while maintaining as light a cast as possible. Some parts may vary in tint/color. Surface imperfections, which are common, may include: Visible seam lines, flashing, small bubbles, and/or excess foam (for parts where this is used).
Each set takes approximately 10 days to cast, inspect, package, and ship. Parts are made-to-order, and are cast on a first-come basis. If you intend to purchase, be sure to have all of your questions answered to your liking before ordering. No refunds, no exceptions. Shipping costs are not included in the price and are calculated upon checkout.
3D Modeled by: Kristian Berget
- There will be clean-up work to do. This will include sanding/filing/trimming, and filling minor flaws or pinholes with spot putty.
- The interior is unfinished and will require some form of harness or padding to make wearable.
- The visor portion of the helmet will need to be cut out before a visor can be installed. There are various YouTube videos on how to do this. The visor is NOT included.
- This is not real armor, and is ONLY intended for display or casual cosplay wear. Seller assumes no responsibility for injuries that may occur while working on, or wearing the costume.
- Seller makes no guarantees on end user's ability to finish this product.